AMAZON PRODUCT INSPECTION
AVOID CUSTOMERS COMPLAINS
Get control over the process
Every professional seller already knows that unlike before, inspection is a mandatory step before shipping the product.
For several simple reasons:
- Establishing a written proof for Amazon of your product’s quality, as well as making sure that you get what you paid for.
- Suppliers often make mistakes, even unintentionally, which makes sense, considering that they manufacture tens of thousands of products.
Manage your risks wisely
The last thing you need is a damaged product arriving at a customer, as this could result in negative consequences, both on your reviews, and on the way Amazon treats you.
- We offer a professional, simple and affordable inspection service.
- We work with a company that carries out this procedure professionally on a regular basis. Unlike many other inspection companies that carry out superficial evaluations, we truly make sure that you get exactly what you paid for. Needless to say, all the information you receive is backed up in reports that will be emailed to you.
- This service will be tailored to the customer’s specific needs, as defined by the desired level of inspection.